Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
From Hotrods to Hell. . . .

J

Now I LIKE this one. Perfect place for the pan hard bar, and its long so lateral control is good. NICE!! I looked and looked for some room for a nice long panhard bar under my car. Nuthin there. Fuel tank was in the way. Where is all your fuel. I have a 20 gal fuel cell and no way do I have the rear room you have, I do have some trunk space though :) Ok, Im jealous, I could use the space!! Hell, looks like you could hang a spare tire under there, I dont even have a spare. AAA where are you!!! Looks good. And I like nice long arms, I like that. Great setup. JR

·
Registered
209 Posts
Here is mine:

The control arms shown below are mock-ups. I plan to design billet aluminum contol arms soon.

--Eric

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
YEAH!!!! Now thats what I love to see. That is the real rear suspension type work I love. Not the run of the mill bolt-in or weld in solid axle stuff that is so common. Thats the good stuff and beyond my abilities. Maybe why I like it so much. Not to mention, ummm, its a better suspension IMO. Love it. JR

Here is mine:

The control arms shown below are mock-ups. I plan to design billet aluminum contol arms soon.

--Eric

·
Registered
209 Posts
YEAH!!!! Now thats what I love to see. That is the real rear suspension type work I love. Not the run of the mill bolt-in or weld in solid axle stuff that is so common. Thats the good stuff and beyond my abilities. Maybe why I like it so much. Not to mention, ummm, its a better suspension IMO. Love it. JR
What I did is extreme. The "bolt-on" stuff that is available these days, however, is amazing. The improvements that they offer (over the stock configuration) is well worth it.

And besides, my other Nova will have a one of the suspensions already shown above in this thread.

Keep up the great work guys!!!

--Eric

1 - 20 of 23 Posts