Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
I`ve been following along on your buildup as I hope to do the same to my 71 around winter. I ran a Hughes in a 79 Z with a 406 it was a good product.

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Just curious what cam your running?
voodoo 268...afr Eliminator aluminum 180/64cc heads...eddy performer intake,harland sharp roller rockers,holley street avenger 670cfm carb..3.36 gears eaton posi....soon a 200 4r bowtie overdrive

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
What else did you get?

Did you already get the TV cable mount? Where did you get a crossmember? Did one of you guys get their pressure gauge for set up. It saved me a lot of headache with my 700r4 install. What about the new brake switch with the connectors for the lockup at the tranny?

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did you already get the TV cable mount? Where did you get a crossmember? Did one of you guys get their pressure gauge for set up. It saved me a lot of headache with my 700r4 install. What about the new brake switch with the connectors for the lockup at the tranny?
i got the ez tv cable setup and crossmember from bto.....i paid for the torque converter today.I still need about $300 (lock up kit,lines,ect ect)worth of stuff from bto....I'm broke now...I need to do some more side jobs.bm

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Anyone running a Hughes 2500 stall on a small block with a TH350 trans? That unit may be a candidate for me. I'm getting close to making a purchase.

We have the Hughes 10" 3000 stall in ours and it works well. We are running the lunati voodoo 60104 in ours and it said 3000 was needed so thats what we got.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts