Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a 1966 nova that was stripped down for racing, it has a Ford 9 inch, with 35 spline dutchman axles with a Strange full spool, with the quick axle release clips, a nodular 3rd member with 389's that is for a 28 spline axle that goes with it. Art Morrison ladder set up with coil over 3 postion drag shocks and diagonal link. Art Morrison sub-frame connectors, Art Morrison 8 point bar, floor pan in great shape (no rot), trunk pan was cut out. The inside floor pan and undernieth of the car has been stripped down and under coated. Rest of car has been media blasted and primed. The car has been inside the garage for 15-16 years! When the big plans were made to drag this car there was a decision to get rid of alot of extra weight, so, there is no interior what so ever, no wiring, no gauges, no steel doors, no steel fenders, no hood at all, the only glass is the back windows (with regulators) and the rear windshield, no chrome, no motor, no tranny, no drive line. It does have the deck lid chrome, rear bumber with gaurds, tail lights, head light bezels and rings, grille, front bumper with gaurds, fiberglass doors (that need finessing), fiberglass fenders (that need finessing)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and further more

I bought this car long ago with big plans and bigger hopes but now I can not finish and need to sell. The problem is that I have had it so long and done the structual strength to it and haven't got an idea what I could get for it. There is alot of sentimental value to it and I am aware that it dont mean jack. but I see cars like this priced rediculusly high, and every know and then a good one pops up. What do you think. And if you might be interested in this beauty drop me a line. I will answer messages in the order they are recieved and will try to check the messages every other day. The car is located in Oregon. Thank you very much for your interest and any help, be it good or bad it AOK with me.

Attachments

·
Registered
309 Posts
I wish you muc better luck than I had with mine(didn't sell), no one is bidding on ebay right now. you have a really nice start

1 - 3 of 3 Posts