Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok ive been given sort of an offer about wich car i want to have for the next year or so. My parents might be aquiring a 84 Buick Regal from my sisters B/F. And its eather that, or this:

/1007/s30101548ud.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I need some serious opinions on what you would do with my 73 Nova and weather i should keep it or not. I meen its not pretty, but it runs great. Ive been trying to track its original buyer down but its harder than it sounds. The car came with a big folder full of registration tabs and reciepts from paint jobs and oil changes n stuff like that. I just dont want to throw that car away if its not needed. I figure if i keep it ill get new 1/4s and a new f/L fender.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Keep the Nova.
Your on a all Nova site. What do you think we are gonna tell ya. Fix that puppy up and have a blast!! :D

·
Registered
30 Posts

I would definately keep it. Cool ride.:cool:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
The buick is a 2 door. And the last time i rode in it the interior was in pretty good condition. Yeah i have a 62 4 door. Im not sure what engine the regal has got in it though. It would look almost exactly like this but maroonish red and i have the exact same wheels that should fit

·
Registered
41 Posts
I go for the Buick...I'm just not a fan of 4 door Nova's (no offense to anyone, just my opinion).

Darrell

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Now i guess i have to convince my parents to buy it because for some reason they dont want it anymore. Its only 200$ and all it needs is a starter. I could definetly pay that but i need it by this friday. Im not sure if its even worth it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts