Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know no one is going to show up but Blue66deucex2 and I are going to host a BBQ at Horseshoe lake in Gig Harbor on Saturday July the 11th. If its going to rain we will relocate to the near by Novasrus. We're going to have the typical hotdogs, soda, beer etc and everyone is welcome, but we ask that you please RSVP so we know how many hotdogs to burn. We better not see you driving up in toyota. :ragtop:

Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you.
Doug & Dale
:prost:

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
wow,generous offer!! i'd like to come,but i'll advise for sure in a couple of days.
thanks gent!!
leftcoast carl.

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Where exactly is this?

Never mind just found where in another thread.
Gig Harbor WA! 11 hour drive for me (797 miles)!........Hummmmm I wonder if my wagon will make it!

-Justin

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
sorry to leave you hanging guys......
my ragtop is running poorly.i'll try and give it some attention and advise ASAP.
thanks,
leftcoast carl.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
my body work guy lives on horseshoe lake what side of the lake is it on hopefully i can get my bug out to his house to get it painted and stop by

·
Registered
103 Posts
My brother in law and I will bring out our 66's as long as there is no rain. Which by the look of the forecast, should be no problem. We'll both be out of town this week and returning Friday, so if it get's cancelled be sure to post something up here.

Thanks and we'll see you next weekend.

Robb

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rain or shine we are BBQing. We drive our cars in the rain.

We still have plenty of room if more people are interested. Everyone is more than welcome to show up.

PM me for directions/address

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hey, thats down the road from me. Not 100 percent sure, but barring any unforseen work issues, I'll show up. Look forward to meeting fellow Nova people!

Bob

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
I know no one is going to show up but Blue66deucex2 and I are going to host a BBQ at Horseshoe lake in Gig Harbor on Saturday July the 11th. If its going to rain we will relocate to the near by Novasrus. We're going to have the typical hotdogs, soda, beer etc and everyone is welcome, but we ask that you please RSVP so we know how many hotdogs to burn. We better not see you driving up in toyota. :ragtop:

Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you.
Doug & Dale
:prost:
Where is this?bm

1 - 20 of 41 Posts