Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,478 Posts
When can we expect the "after" shots of the interior? I really enjoyed seeing your work in the other Nova interior you posted!!

Randy (evidenced by my drool!):rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
6,853 Posts
My 10 year old likes the steering wheel. He votes that you leave that in.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's how the white Nova is coming along. Dark red and light tan with Rebuilt 66 Nova buckets and custom back seat.

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
I was never a fan of custom interiors,but holy @#$t you guys do some really nice work that flows well with the car.It looks like it belongs in the ride.

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
i swear to the Nova gods. If I ever get the chance to have a custom interior in a vechicle. Its going to Alabama to have HotRod hook it up!

Man you just flat out rock!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Nice

NICE NICE NICE I like what you did with the seats, out here in the sticks I have no idea what something like that would cost. Can you give me an idea? I'm too far away to ever use your sevices, it's just pure curiousity. You may PM me if you prefer, thanks. Floyd.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
How much $$ would charge for puting in the headliner,recovering the sail panels, recovering the back seat,and recovering my sun visor in my 70.I have the materior for the sail panels, and the sun visoir.I have the headliner to.And how far are you from the troup county ga/al line.

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
That is one of the nicest interiors I have ever seen and Im really picky. Well done!:beer:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Nice, you do some fine work. I['m sure the customer will be juiced when he picks it up. You know that he's going to keep it superclean. He must be a neatfreak to have painted his engine compartment white. That's going to require comtinuous elblw grease. It is the second II that i've ever seen that is white under the hood.

keep up the good work.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts