Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so happy...My first engine build ever.....And it started up on the first turn of the key........Damn it sounds great...Can't wait to share it with you...Soon as I'm able to record it..I'll post it........Thanks for all your help.....

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm stoked.....Everything checks out.....I shut er down...Came into the house........Poured myself a big shot of Jim Beam.......Yes I do....I feel damn good...All the hard work money and time...Pays off...

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Ok, now I know that feeling... Gotta just sit down and enjoy it all. I love it!!! And the JB helps to calm the nerves, bring the adrenalin back down to earth.. Now yer gonna drive it tomorrow right?? More excitement.. FUN!! JR

·
Registered
544 Posts
I cant wait to see your pictures and video. I know how you feel right now, it's awesome. Make sure when you drive it that your still not feeling good from the JB. You will lose all that hard work and time in a split second that's for sure! :yes:

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
It works!..congrats on the build...even the little woman sounds impressed..now go break it in hard.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts