Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I'de like to introduce myself. my name is Will. I bought Raidah's 67 Nova. this is my first nova. I usually build camaros and chevelles. this probally will be my last build as it completes my collection. I currentaly have a 1970 chevelle convet with a 454, 1969 camaro convert with lt1, and a 1970 chevelle wagon with a 400 small block.

I've been lurking on this board for years looking for the right car at the right price. Raidah couldnt stop taking about how great this board is with all the great members. I usually dont post. I'm a reader.

well I'll be bringing his car to the next level. stay tuned for his drag racing parts for sale on the sale board. gonna go pro touring, street killer with his car. his drivetrain was asking for it. be well everyone.

Will

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
welcome! glad you decided to start posting

Oh, and :pics::pics::pics:

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
You'll find you may want to sell all your other rides and start a full II and Nova only collection now!:eek::D

Welcome to the site, it is a great place to learn and chat about Novas.:yes:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've never been inside a 67 nova for a long amount of time. they are sure small under the hood. the cab is the size of my camaro but the trunk is huge. kinda cool.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts