Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All:
I've got a 1966 model with a V8 and a Muncie M22. I've decided to run headers and get rid of the exhaust manifolds. My second thing I'd like to do is get rid of the stock linkage and go with a hydraulic setup. So, does anyone have any suggestions where to go from here? I was looking at McLeods web page and there are bolt on and slide on hydraulic throwout bearings. I'm running a 10.5 inch diaphragm clutch. I've also seen resevoirs mounted inside and outside the firewall. Can anyone point me in the right direction? As usual I've seen kits for the classic '55-'57 chevy's, early sixties Camaros, and of course any Nova from '68 to '74.
Much appreciated,
Gerald

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reference. I was looking around on ebay and saw something I liked. Problem is I want to leave the fuse box in the area where you mounted the clutch master cylinder. I'm still looking for something that will work for me.
Gerald

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
I used a 3/4" master cyl. from Wilwood. Mounted it on firewall, hung remote reservoir where it was EZ to fill, used braided stainless line to plumb to throw-out bearing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts