Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Here is a video I did on rebuilding your Hurst Competition Plus shifter.
I also put in the video description links to 3D files to 3D print your own assembly fixture. --- Thanks Paul

Because I can't post links visit my Youtube Channel GearBoxVideo

·
Registered
1969 Nova . . 2dr . . Chino Valley,Az USA
4,756 Posts
Hi Paul …

Welcome to SNS .

I think I bought my B/W T 5 w/c rebuild kit from you back in 2017.
Plus, I watched some of your T 5 Transmission vid's back then .

Glad to see you here , for sure.

later, jim partridge

from Chino Valley, Arizona

after you get a few more post --- you will be able too attach your "GearboxVideo" info...……..
(and, for FYI --- those are very Good Videos)

·
Registered
423 Posts
Paul C.! Welcome!

Hey Paul,
Welcome to SNS. We've got a great group of friendly, helpful folks much like yourself here so it's a no-brainer you are going to fit right in. In fact, once the community becomes aware of your membership I expect you'll see a lot of questions on the various transmissions you support.

Personally, I run an M20 and like most on here likely, as a result have had some exposure to your wide-ranging parts offerings. Good quality!

I've watched pretty much all of your 4 speed Muncie videos at least once (clear and complete instruction) and have purchased your bible on the MUNCIE. Very informative.

But I do have one question for you.....do you actually "scrawl" inside tranny's you build/rebuild? (inside joke - if true, increases value :yes:)

Tim

·
Registered
1969 Nova . . 2dr . . Chino Valley,Az USA
4,756 Posts
Hi Guys,

I was just thinking ---------- that happens …. sometimes …. :confused:

Some of you 'SNS Members' might be looking for a "New Christmas Gift to buy either for yourself or another Car Buddy .

If Your Nova 'Has a Stick-Shift-Transmission' ….. and, you're looking for some Good Reading ….. Here It Is ;

number ; "SA-103 .. Workbench - How-To " Great reading and, with a lot of pictures, too.

Check your book stores / or / Paul's Website , above … and/or :

5speeds.com -- https://www.5speeds.com/---

jim

ps -- this IS not an add ………….. just when I find something Good & Works , well I like too pass that info along = NPHNP

Reactions: makeshift4
1 - 4 of 4 Posts