Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Huntsville, Super Chevy Who is gona be there. We need to meet up at the show sometime while there. Bring your list of stuff to buy:D
JR

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey JR. I plan on being there all 3 days. Give me a call this week if you still have my #. If not, pm me and I will get back in touch with you. We need to meet up somewhere before or during the show.I sure hope we have good weather for the whole weekend.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Hey guys, I'll be there about noon Friday. We are staying at the La Quita there by the Space Center. I think you've both got my number, if not I can PM ya. I'm bringing my trailor just in case I find any goodies. I'm looking for some bucket seats and may go ahead and pick up some floor pans to save shipping later. Looking forward to it.

Todd

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1ARUNEM said:
I am going to try to be there Sunday. Won't have the chevy II though as it isn't quite finished..

If there, I'll be in my 1982 Malibu wagon footbraking or maybe running DOT class.. If you see me, stop by and say hi!!

http://www.smugmug.com/photos/23373896-M.jpg
I will try to look ya up.:)
JR

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
I'm trying to work it out now. I may be there. Saturday will be my only day to go if I can.

Tommy:)

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here is ole blue66 down at Huntsville at the Super Chevy show and his car. Real nice Nova-won an award at the show.
Also ran into Jaysunal and his dad. Gota66 and his wife and son were on the scene and a couple of others from the site but I got to find their names. Had a ball and saw a lot of nice Novas showing and racing.
JR:)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
I wish I could have been there JR. I was real short on time over the weekend so I elected not to pay the humongus fee to get in and only stay for an hour. We had another car show that Saturday downtown at the historic train depot. I stopped in there for A little while that morning. They probably had around 100-125 cars at that one. The news showed A few clips from the strip. Hope you guys enjoyed it.:cool:

Tommy:) ( A no show):eek:

·
Registered
36 Posts
JR said:
Here is ole blue66 down at Huntsville at the Super Chevy show and his car. Real nice Nova-won an award at the show.
Also ran into Jaysunal and his dad. Gota66 and his wife and son were on the scene and a couple of others from the site but I got to find their names. Had a ball and saw a lot of nice Novas showing and racing.
JR:)
Hey JR. Thanks for posting the pics.I enjoyed meeting up with you over the weekend.I thought the show turned out pretty good for its first year in Huntsville.Keep in touch and maybe we can meet up again at Cruzin TN or Goodguys.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts