Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
car

I can't spell, but I have a nice car! ;)

Think it made more sense in his head when he wrote it, catch myself doing that sometimes.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Looks like a nice car, but his grammar will probably hurt that sale. Boundo, tranmitiom and float master mufflers?

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Obveeusly,,, the garage fuumes,, have kaut up to him.:D ,,One of the first sines is,, yousing ekcessive calmmas,,, in a centince ,,witch taykes up the spaise of a hole pair-a graff,, and,,, sumtimes ,the speeling mite bee A little off,,,:eek:

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Allow me to post the highlights for everyone. I mean of course, the points of sale.:devil::bored:

-float master mufflers
-750 holly carbonator
-the tranmitiom was done in taxes with a 35 hundred stall converter for sub suspension
-the trim chrome moldings are all new bumpers grill
-this nova has so many details… the interior head liner ,,carpets,seats,,door panels nobs,,gages
-..it gots 15/8 in back well rims and 15/7 in front with all new tiers
-This nova runs exalient

These are the best. Also he states no rust or bondo, but in at least 4 or 5 of the pictures you can see rust.

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Allow me to post the highlights for everyone. I mean of course, the points of sale.:devil::bored:

-the trim chrome moldings are all new bumpers grill
-this nova has so many details… the interior head liner ,,carpets,seats,,door panels nobs,,gages
these 2 make me bust up

·
Registered
121 Posts
"powered by a 400 small block...has timing chain,,lifters,,"

I bet if you ask you'll find his 400 small block even has pistons,,rods,,and maybe beerings.

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
I just couldn't help putting the whole thing on here. I love this one too....a "defiantly head turner"

Entire add.
It is powered by a 400 small block...has timing chain,,lifters,,headers ,with dual exhaust, float master mufflers.. And a HEI ignition system... A edelbrock intake... a 750 holly carbonator, this Chevy runs and drives perfect...and sounds amazing must hear to believe...the tranmition is a turbo 400 full manual with shifters on the column,, chrome alternator ,,valve covers, air cleaner, dip stick and plugs ,wire holders. Looks good and mean under the hood...the motor has a scat crank with H beams rods...it has a flat top piston made by ROSS a 4 bolt main has a camel hump heads fully ported… the tranmitiom was done in taxes with a 35 hundred stall converter for sub suspension,, has a sub frame connector with traction bars,, with 90/10 shocks up front and back.. This nova has been fully restored 5 years ago... I have invested over 20,000 in this baby. On the body it has 91,000 miles and on the rebuilt engine it has 7,500 miles. The body is nice and solid straight NO RUST or BOUNDO...all light and blinkers are in working condition,, stock radio and heater as well works perfect,, doors shut windows and all glass is in perfect condition all works,,, the trim chrome moldings are all new bumpers grill,, head light,, tail lights,, and all felt and weather stripping is all new. this nova has so many details… the interior head liner ,,carpets,seats,,door panels nobs,,gages are all new there is no rips tears are blemishes ..The paint is in good condition no nicks or scratches...it’s all solid and has quality paint...a defiantly head turner not only by its looks but by it sound.. (wow)...it gots 15/8 in back well rims and 15/7 in front with all new tiers. This nova runs exalient and starts right up with a roar. Has always been garage kept and well tooken care of...iam sorry to see my baby go...I have all papers and recites it runs on 91 octane…I reassure you… you can bid with confidence this nova has been a pride to own and drive. Good luck with auction... I require a 25% deposit due within auction end … and the balance due within 48 hours of auctions end if you have any questions please give me a call Ted (602) 469-0855 any time

·
Premium Member
2,921 Posts
isnt that called "ebonics"...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
121 Posts
isnt that called "ebonics"...:rolleyes:
i think you are correct, here it is after running ebonics translator with almost no difference.

translates to

Entire add.
It iz powered by a 400 small block...has timing chain,,lifters,,headers ,with dual exhaust, float master mufflers.. an’ a HEI ignition system... A edelbrock intake... a 750 holly carbonator, this Chevy runs an’ drives perfect...and sounds amazing must hear ta believe...the tranmition iz a turbo 400 full manual with shifters on da column,, chrome alternator ,,valve covers, air cleaner, dip stick an’ plugs ,wire holders. Looks good an’ mean under da hood...the motor haz a scat crank with H beams rods...it haz a flat top piston made by ROSS a 4 bolt main haz a camel hump heads fully ported… da tranmitiom waz done in taxes with a 35 hundred stall converter fo’ sub suspension,, haz a sub frame connector with traction bars,, with 90/10 shocks up front an’ back.. This nova haz b’in fully restored 5 years ago... meh haz invested over 20,000 in this baby. On da body da thang haz 91,000 miles an’ on da rebuilt engine da thang haz 7,500 miles. da body iz nice an’ solid straight NO RUST or BOUNDO...all light an’ blinkers iz in working condition,, stock radio an’ heater as well works perfect,, doors shut windows an’ all glass iz in perfect condition all works,,, da trim chrome moldings iz all new bumpers grill,, head light,, tail lights,, an’ all felt an’ weather stripping iz all new. this nova haz so many details… da interior head liner ,,carpets,seats,,door panels nobs,,gages iz all new there iz no rips tears iz blemishes ..The paint iz in good condition no nicks or scratches...it’s all solid an’ haz quality paint...a defiantly head turner no way only by its looks but by da thang sound.. (wow)...it gots 15/8 in back well rims an’ 15/7 in front with all new tiers. This nova runs exalient an’ starts right up with a roar. haz always b’in garage kept an’ well tooken care o’...iam sorry ta see mah baby goed...I haz all papers an’ recites da thang runs on 91 octane…I reassure you… ya’ll can bid with confidence this nova haz b’in a pride ta own an’ drive. Good luck with auction... meh require a 25% deposit due within auction end … an’ da balance due within 48 hours o’ auctions end if’in ya’ll haz any questions please give me a call Ted (602) 469-0855 any time

·
Premium Member
3,554 Posts
This boy needed an alarm clock to stay awake in his third grade english class.

Unfortunately, he never leaned how to wind it.

·
Premium Member
3,874 Posts
I noticed in the ad that the "Pay by PayPal" part of the listing did not show on my computer??????

1 - 20 of 20 Posts