Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I scored 23 NOS boxes of front end parts on an Ebay auction recently.

I got at least 7 BJ's, a bunch of strut rod/idler arm/control arm bushings and some other goodies for $99 total. It was a huge find!!!

Cheers,
Tim

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Even got 7 BJ's along with the parts!? Thats a great deal! Oh, wait...Does that mean ball joints?: Sorry, I couldn't resist!:D

·
Banned
3,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
"NOS" (New Old Stock) is usually refers to vintage unused OEM parts while "NORS" (New Old Replacement Stock) refers to vintage unused aftermarket parts.
Ah, I see.... I didn't know there was an additional distinction beyond NOS. Only one ball joint was out-of-the-box (apparently slightly used). Another acronym to add to the memory banks!!! [SUOOTB?]:rolleyes:

I may sell some of it cheap on SNS in the near future ... once I sort it all out.

BTW, the Ebayer was nosusednovaparts. His stuff is either really underpriced or overpriced it seems. Check out his auctions - I also picked up a really nice set of 66-67 tail lights for $25, a '64+ blower motor for $10, a clutch spring for $10, '66-67 door guards for $10, and turn switch cancel cam for $7.

Cheers, Tim

·
Premium Member
15,966 Posts
i may sell some of it cheap on sns in the near future ... Once i sort it all out.:no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no:

Cheers, tim
not a good idea!
In a few years you will hate yourself!

Al

1 - 11 of 11 Posts