Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all,there is a huge car show coming up November 4 in Lineville Alabama this show has been going for like 24 or 25 years will have 7 to 800 cars and trucks huge swap meet arts and crafts. It is hosted by a local shriners club that helps children every registered vehucle has a chance to win a drawing off if the money tree. If anyone is interested i promise u will enjoy this one!!!! Hope some of u can make the trip if u do let me know and we can meet up at the show.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This show is only a week away !!! I will take picks for everyone. Is any members planning on attending this show? If so let me know we can get together and hang out and get to know each other. It is worth the trip... huge swap meet plus arts and crafts and 7-800 cool rides and every registered car has a chance of winning.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
I will be there I'm ordering some parts from John's out of Ga. to save on shipping plus get the show price Save Money & have fun all at the same time
Hope to see alot of SNS people there

. Later Larry Mc

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will be there ...johns is a great place to order parts from ive ordered thousands of $ worth from them great people to deal with...see u Sunday Larry

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Where R you Southernssssssss

I can't beleave None hasn't jumped on I thought we had some Southern Guys & Gals on here ::: I 've been dealing with John's or years they are open on sat. teal 12 & I can leave my house & be there in about 2-1/2 hrs Plus I let them I can buy on the Internet & I do check prices & most of the time they will match .You know you have to save a $$$ when you can Ha Ha

. Later Larry Mc

·
Registered
701 Posts
have brought lots of parts from johns classic parts about hour and ahalf drive from where i live. the have also brought me parts at gadsden shows and talladegga shows.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Hello i am new to the site. I live in Georgia. Who is john, does he have a web site. Thanks

It's John's Classes Cars in (Douglesville) Ga I think thats how you spell it They are Great people Go out of there way to help you . Also they do understand if you can buy something for less Ha If I have time I will check price

, Later Larry Mc

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You can search. Johns classic cars and it should pull up the web site for you. And u will be pleased with their service I have used them for years they are located on hwy 92 in douglasville ga

1 - 11 of 11 Posts