Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am working on a 67 Longroof. I have owned it for 13 years but am just getting back on it. It was my daily driver back in the beginning. My name is Dan Anderson and I am 53. Looking to upgrade the suspension and do the body and paint.

·
Vendor
7,085 Posts
Welcome to the site Dan,If your looking for parts or inspiration come down to Pleasanton on Sept 1-2 for the West Coast Nova mini nats.Only Novas mild to wild.Wagons have become very desireable.We will have some coming down from your way for the show.Oh yeah,post some pictures.Lots of good info on this site.

http://nnnova.com/article_info.php?articles_id=61

Hope to see you there.:D

I forgot to add,look in the southwest section to see whats going on on your area,there is a group of Nova guys up your way that do a run to Mels for breakfast from time to time.

·
14,584 Posts
Welcome to the site Dan. As mentioned the mini nats show will be at the Hilton hotel in Pleasanton over labor day weekend. Post up some pics of your car when you get a chance.

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,867 Posts
Welcome to the forum !!! Mini Nats !!!

Aloha, Ric

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
I'm just down the hill in Folsom. Every wednesday there is a show at Red Robin in Folsom, typicall draw is 50 to 100 cars. If you're looking at new suspension types let me know I'll take you for a ride in my wifes wagon :)

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Welcome Dan! We just moved south from Rocklin. You're in a great area and a bunch of great guys around you on this site if you get to know them. :yes:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have lived in Loomis for almost 12 years now, moved up here from Pinole to get my kids out of the schools down there. Best move I ever made, not to mention the car activity up here is outstanding. I have gone to the mini nats in the past, in fact the first one I attended was in Concord next to the airport. I ran into a guy there that I grew up with. He had a 62 or 63 coupe that he has since sold and he is building a 67 SS he got out of Redding. His name is Dave Schuereleine and he lives in Tracy. I also met another guy through Dave, his name is Craig and he has an vert, also in Tracy. Anyway, I had a 70 SS Chevelle Survivor car that I sold a couple months ago that I had owned for 20 years. Decided to sell it to get motivated to finish some of my other stuff, hence the resurrection of my wagon. Did someone say "beer"? My knees went weak! Oh, thank you all for the warm welcome.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
I also met another guy through Dave, his name is Craig and he has an vert, also in Tracy.
Yes, welcome to the site! Craig is "63novassrt" on here, or as we affectionately call him "Schwabie":devil:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Hey Dan I'm in your area a few times a year - family has a vineyard in Loomis - Secret Ravine - in laws are Ron and Vicki. My oldest son, Chris, actually found my 65 up there and brought it down to me. Welcome aboard!
Greg
Small world, I work at the golf course across the street and my sons played soccer with the Messimore boys! I live on Oak Ridge Drive nest to the course and have been over wine tasting more than a few times. Like the Rattlesnake Red!

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TO SNS DAN , :waving:

HOPE TO SEE YA AT THE MINI NATS!
:pics:, GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, ENJOY THE SITE!
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
TO SNS DAN , :waving:

HOPE TO SEE YA AT THE MINI NATS!
:pics:, GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, ENJOY THE SITE!
:thumbsup:

I'll do my best to make it but we just bought a house in Goodyear AZ and close of escrow is at the same time. Dang! Thanks for the welcome!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Welcome to the site Dan,If your looking for parts or inspiration come down to Pleasanton on Sept 1-2 for the West Coast Nova mini nats.Only Novas mild to wild.Wagons have become very desireable.We will have some coming down from your way for the show.Oh yeah,post some pictures.Lots of good info on this site.

http://nnnova.com/article_info.php?articles_id=61

Hope to see you there.:D

I forgot to add,look in the southwest section to see whats going on on your area,there is a group of Nova guys up your way that do a run to Mels for breakfast from time to time.

Thanks for the info and the welcome!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts