Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys not sure if this is the right place to post it, but since its a 3rd gen, i figured you guys would have a good answer.
Tomarrow i get to go up to my buddy's house where he just spotted a decent 3rd gen either 69-72, he said it had mild rust, has a 350 under the hood, interior isnt too bad shape, it doesnt run though (said its missing alternator and fan) 2bbl carb etc...
If i had the money i'd love to buy it! but my question is how much does a decent 3rd gen go for? this one is priced at $1200... With the market being down and the car not running and not in the greatest shape is it worth 1200?

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
I would say all day long if it's got a reasonable body!:yes:

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Id just love to be apart of the 3rd Gen community!!! and for 1200 bucks isnt too bad (depending i guess)
Now i just gotta come up with the money :(

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Dollar for dollar I think they are the best all round Nova to own, parts are the easiest to come by and the have a pretty good resale even as plain janes, clones or how ever you choose build them IMO.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^ Very true, I own a 78 and it is just to frustrating flipping through Classicindustries catalog looking for a part and only seeing it say 62-74!!! Having a 3rd gen would be easier to get parts for. Plus I'd have 2 Nova's :) :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts