Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lately been thinking of selling my nova because of lack of money and being a laid off mr. mom does not yield to a car hobby right now. Anyway, let me know what you guys would pay for it, i'm thinking around $8000. Here's a pic and what it is/has: 74' nova custom hatchback, driver/hotrod condition, pretty solid car, with some body mods, black inside, bench, auto floor shift, needs a little inside tlc, body needs to be smoothed and hit with another coat but looks decent, front floor pans are getting thin, this car was from texas at one point, suspention has been all rebuilt with urathane/aluminum bushings, custom made frame ties and traction link bars, many other new parts, mild built 454BBC, can be driven daily on 87 and cruised all night, th400 trans, 12blt 3.31 posi, car is 1" lower than pic, has a tough drift racer stance. Thanks for your support!

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the comment bro, sure is a tough croud here, im starting to hear crickets!

·
Premium Member
3,554 Posts
Guys arent too far off the mark in my book.

Of course, owning one, I'm a little partial to them.

Good luck,

Jim

·
Registered
583 Posts
Lately been thinking of selling my nova because of lack of money and being a laid off mr. mom does not yield to a car hobby right now. Anyway, let me know what you guys would pay for it, i'm thinking around $8000. Here's a pic and what it is/has: 74' nova custom hatchback, driver/hotrod condition, pretty solid car, with some body mods, black inside, bench, auto floor shift, needs a little inside tlc, body needs to be smoothed and hit with another coat but looks decent, front floor pans are getting thin, this car was from texas at one point, suspention has been all rebuilt with urathane/aluminum bushings, custom made frame ties and traction link bars, many other new parts, mild built 454BBC, can be driven daily on 87 and cruised all night, th400 trans, 12blt 3.31 posi, car is 1" lower than pic, has a tough drift racer stance. Thanks for your support!

Are you crazy????

1 - 5 of 5 Posts