Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad just bought (from a board member) a 66 Wagon, L-30 327, 4-Speed. It is matching numbers with Protect-o-plate. I have never seen one of these documented. I looked at novaresource, but it does'nt break it down into wagon specifically. Anybody have any idea who rare this car is?

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Medera Maroon? I think that's the name of it. This car was originally white with blue interior.

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It has some bad spots in the paint that he's having fixed this week. Other than taht, probobly just details. I think he'll keep it for a while.

·
Premium Member
1,845 Posts
Very cool! Is the engine all original? I would do just about anything to see pics of an original L30 with a Carter carb setup.

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
66nogo2 said:
Very cool! Is the engine all original? I would do just about anything to see pics of an original L30 with a Carter carb setup.
It does'nt have a Carter on it, it has a Quadrajet. It is the original engine and trans though.

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
Years back, I bought a 67 wagon that was a 327-4B-power glide car for parts. It belonged to a woman with three kids, and was too rusty to be road worthy any longer. Don't remember much of what I took off it (I had a 67 wagon that was an x-race car and needed a rear door) But I still have the power brake booster that was on it. I would say it was stock, I don't even think I pulled the motor, but I remember it had a trailer hitch and thinking someone might of ordered it for towing....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts