Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is German and I'm from Costa Rica :D, but everybody call me Ganito. I have loved classic muscle cars since kid. In my country is pretty hard to find muscle cars because the market is pretty much taken by japanesse and korean stuff. However I put my hands on this 1969 4 doors Nova. It has a straight 6 230 cubic inch, 3 speed manual transmission. This is my very first project and also my very first close contact with cars, before this the only fix I have done was changing a flat tire. I have some theoretical knowledge but zero practical skills. My dream is to turn this car in a beautiful daily driver. I know everybody in here have a lot more experience than me, so please help my with your knowledge.

PS. English is not my mother tongue so if I make some mistake, my apologies in advance. Also, I love beer feel free to send me home brewed ale if you have.

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site! There plenty of people that can help you here with your car, you will only be limited by your ability for the most part.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Welcome to STEVE'S Ganito , enjoy your stay!

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving:Welcome from Wisconsin! USA. Good luck with your project.

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
Hello and welcome to SNS :waving: Put up some pictures of your Nova when you get the chance :yes:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hello ! Great to have you as a member. There is a lot of good information and great people to help you. Search the archives ....
Good luck and have fun !

We all love photos ..... so ... lets see that ride of yours ! :yes:

·
Registered
539 Posts
Welcome to the site. Lots of GREAT guys on here to help with your questions. roid

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Welcome Ganito. I admire your courage in attempting to build a muscle car with no experience. You have a large learning curve ahead. It can be done if you take your time and listen to people that has done it before you , Good luck with your build and hope you have lots of fun with it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts