Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I would like to remove the chrome dash trim as well as the Nova SS Badge from the glove box door in the picture. I do not know how it comes off as it does not have attachment pins that go completely through the material. So if anyone knows how this comes off I would be thankful for the process. This will be attached to the Red glove box door currently in my Nova.

Thanks in advance for your help.

:ragtop:

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2 nuts on each end use a putty knife on the center as its pressed on and out it comes. be gentle
Are you talking about the chrome trim part? I'll look again but I did not see any nuts on the ends. What about removal of the Nova SS trim part?

Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
4,600 Posts
the chrome trim is held on by nutserts use a plastic pry bar and start at on end gently prying up working your way to the other end ,, work it slow and a little at a time
the Nova ss emblem has two studs on the back that have been smashed down , , (look in the small holes behind the trim) ,if you remove it you will need to silicone it back in place

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the chrome trim is held on by nutserts use a plastic pry bar and start at on end gently prying up working your way to the other end ,, work it slow and a little at a time
the Nova ss emblem has two studs on the back that have been smashed down , , (look in the small holes behind the trim) ,if you remove it you will need to silicone it back in place
Thanks for the information!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts