Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just woundering how someone like i might be able to join the Nor-cal nova club? any info would help out.
thanks

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
It's very informal. No rules or requirements really. Just show up at the events you can make/are interested in and have fun.

Be sure to check out the thread about the bbq next weekend in san ramon under the Southwest section.

·
Premium Member
854 Posts
I was also told, you need to have a good working selection of power tools as well, mainly Sawzalls, and several pairs of gloves!:yes::D
This helps, but not a specific requirement. :D

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Here is my 2 cents on this.

You are member on this site. That is a major part of it. This way you find out what the Nor Cal Nova Guys are doing. Then show up to an event. This really is not a CLUB, GANG, etc. Just a bunch of FUN loving Nova owners that get together to have fun and drive our Novas.

Bryan

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well that sounds good to me!!! im going to try an come to the bbq, but not suer if i will be at the lake or not.. will see... but if i do ill be bringing my car for suer and some bomb ***** food!!! hope to meet alot of you guys there if i come.

·
Premium Member
1,745 Posts
i was just woundering how someone like i might be able to join the Nor-cal nova club? any info would help out.
thanks

after your probation period and your full backround check you have to pay your weekly dues or your membership will no longer be valid and you have to start all over again

or............

just show up to an event (donut run, bbq, etc.)

:beer1::prost::popcorn::beer1::beer1::beer1::puke:

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,867 Posts
"..........well welcome to the club !" - Joe Walsh :D

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
By now you have probably figured out that the key to success is to ignore these guys!!:rolleyes:

Welcome to the "club" (no rules...no dues...no officers!):devil:

Dave

1 - 20 of 42 Posts