Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a wonderful little 64 Chevy II 4 door, but I'm not sure what the value would be on it. Its got a straight body, though the front passenger fender has rust pretty bad. the rest is good, floor pan is great everywhere but the trunk. Seats were trashed, so its got blankets over the back and buckets in front. Inline 6 with a power glide 2 speed. 400 series trim. Is this something that's sought after? Problem is, as much as I'd love to fix it up, i just don't have the time, money, or a place to do it. I'm beginning the slow process of talking myself into selling it for 'practical' reasons. :(

anyone have ideas on its value? i'll attach a you tube video of it. It runs great, although the exhaust just came loose. I'll be either fixing it or replacing exhaust, still not sure there. also, if anyone has ideas of things i should do first if i decide to sell it, i'd love to hear suggestions.

Let me know what you think, I really appreciate the help!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k12aj-ZDRzk

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
If it runs drives and stops, about 1,000-1200. Just a rough guess but thats what similar cars in the pacific northwest sell for in similar condition.

My philosophy is to leave something for the next guy to fix.

·
Registered
821 Posts
I would agree with Desert Deuce, so unless you completely need the cash, is it really worth selling right now? I'm totally biased, but it seems like there has been more and more interest in Gen 1 4 doors lately, with new members on here starting projects with one every week. Especially if you want to sell it, I think you should consider putting back a stock bench seat (hope you still have it), and scare up some stock hubcaps off Ebay, CL or on Steves for cheap (if you have whitewalls on the reverse side of those tires, you might want to "flip" them around also) - that would add A LOT to the presentation for little or no money. OR, you could be crazy like me and dive into building a crazy Kustom/Lowrider out of it, but again, you'd have to be nuts.........:devil:
[/IMG]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.