Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

it looks pretty bad i dont just wanna hide it with the bumper...anybody got any tips?

and what about this weatherstrip metal i know they offer them for ist gen camaros do you think they will owrk? and this is a 74 soa .so its a hatchback

·
Premium Member
1,695 Posts
Looks like you've already cut out the tail light panel so you might as well keep on cutting. Pretty sure that isnt reproduced so your going to need to find a donor car or fabricate the piece yourself. for both sections that is. Donor car would definatly be the easier of the two options. Good luck.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like you've already cut out the tail light panel so you might as well keep on cutting. Pretty sure that isnt reproduced so your going to need to find a donor car or fabricate the piece yourself. for both sections that is. Donor car would definatly be the easier of the two options. Good luck.
oh i had bought the car already like this but he gave me a brand new taillightpanel for it

·
Registered
177 Posts
I'd go with what 73 Ventura is doing. Looks to be the best way. Good luck with it. Pics afterwards or even during. Later.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts