Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Im new to the nova world im looking for some people who live in the greater houston area that might be able to help me out with a few things. If anybody knows any good machine shops,bodyshops,part dealers,ect. if you have any info it would be great.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hello and welcome!!!! What part of the city are you from? I was born in houston, but now live Conroe. If your on the north side of town I could probably put you in touch with a good machine shop. I do all my own paint and body work and do it on the side for people. What year car do you have? if there's something you need let me know and I'll see what I can help you with. There's lots of help on this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
Owen's machine shop in Pearland or Houston Engine and Balancing in South Houston off of Shaver.

Texas Performance(Speed shop parts) is off of Wingtip and Jetpilot really close to Hobby Airport.

·
Premium Member
6,444 Posts
Welcome to Stevess. I live on the south side of Houston, if that helps any

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live on the northwest side off fm1960 twodoorwagon I actually need some body work done. pm your number I will text you some pics. The file is to big to load on here it says.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh and if anyone can get in contact with that one guy on here that has those AFR 190 heads let me me know. Or if you know anyone who has some for sell.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts