Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
Even if you are not showing your ride, this is a cool event. We went last year and the music was great! Lots of good stuff going on there!

Dave

·
Registered
210 Posts
Even if you are not showing your ride, this is a cool event. We went last year and the music was great! Lots of good stuff going on there!

Dave
There was one last year?! I was thinking of bringing my car to this one but I was told they wanted to see what you were planning on entering to see if it was good enough. The fact that my car is in sad need of paint and the $100 fee to show put a damper on that one. I still am definitely going to spectate and join the cruise to Capital Drive-in though!

On another note, does NNN still host the Mini-Nats in Pleasanton each year?

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
Not me. I spent yesterday putting a new clutch back in. Seems to run OK now, but a major pain at the time.

Dave

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Did anyone here attend any of the events or shows???

Bryan
I went to the outdoor show today. There were more cars at the Boston Market meet than there was here. I talked to a lady thats part of the GTO club --- she mentioned that a lot of their members didn't go because they thought it would be much like virginia street during Hot August Nights (donks, kids starting fights, beer, etc.). I also heard the event at the drive-in was actually a great turnout.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts