Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Desertdeuce and I made it 600+ miles today. No issues with the car.

There more pics on the photo bucket account if your interested.

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
You are a Long Hauler!!

Drive safe, I will catch up with you guys in Detroit next week.

·
Premium Member
3,835 Posts
Man I wish I was with you on the road it sure looks like fun.It looks like Me, ZZ3Guy,3DTIM and Aztec Bronze L79 are going to try and make it to Somerset .Hope to see a bunch of Steves people there.

·
Registered
931 Posts
dust storm

I knew you where old but damn!!!!!!!! You are so old u got dirt twisty's following u!!!!!! Keep on coming we are leaving sat in the early am and will see you there!!:yes::yes:

·
Premium Member
1,188 Posts
Hey Guys,Wish I was doing it too,I did the long Haul in 06 and want to again,Have fun and when you see Novadriver say Hi,Very good friend of mine and he is doing it this year,Look forward to pics and HAVE A BLAST

·
Registered
261 Posts
Keep that nova hummin Dale, we are looking forward to seeing your work. See you in Madison. Im thinking of heading up to Norwalk after P.t. is over. Either that or the Indy Goodguys, its not so much of a side track.:D

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Blue66deucex2 and I made it 1,000 miles today, we were on the road for about 15 hours we started driving at about 6am. So far so good, the car is running great the brakes work awesome. We're pretty burned out, somewhere in Minnesota and only about 350 miles to go. Spending the night here, and getting an early start. Heres a couple pics, and the rest are in the photobucket for those of you who cant make the trek this year.

We killed a whole lota bugs. We scrubbed the windshield every time we gassed up.

Theres a hang glider in this pic, can you see him at the top?

Couple hundred more pics posted on the photo bucket, lots of mountains. We didnt take much of south dakota because it was all flat and boring and we had already been driving 12+ hours.
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t170/novasrus1/Hot Rod Power Tour 2009/

Looks like we have alot of rain planned for this year.:eek::eek:

·
Registered
242 Posts

hey guys have a good time in the land of COW CHIT AND BEER FARTS:D
and make sure you get some good cheese and beer
leinenkugels honeywies and some good 7 or 8 year old cheddar,
ask me how i know:yes:
wish i could be there im from 45 miles sout of mad town...
be safe
craig

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'll be leaving early in the AM tomorrow from Minneapolis. I'll be driving a two-tone blue '66. See you there.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Wizshuwazhere

We made it to Madison Wizkansin today and checked early to the powertour at like 4pm ish. Ate dinner and hung out at a bangshift.com shindig. Met alot of cool people today, and look forward to an awesome power tour, I saw atleats 10 Chevy II/Novas today alone. I only took pictures of cars I thought were particularly cool or unique I didnt go snapping pictures of everything. And of course the 2 door hardtop got awesome reviews - Leobuff you got plenty of compliments on you expert craftmenship.
We were driving way to fast and missed the picture of the Wizakansin sign.

This impala had a 6 speed manual trans, and fully adjustable upper and lower control arms - it was wicked cool and driven.

For anyone at the show - Dale (Blue66deucex2) will be sitting with the car while I go around and take pictures of cool stuff. We met a couple of members today im not going to drop names but everyone was really cool and they can chime in with pictures if they got any.

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We hung out from about 9-3:45 today and got tired of being cold and wet. So were back at the hotel and hopefully if it clears up we can visit some of the gatherings at the hotels in the area. There was probably at least 4,000 cars in and out all day. I ran the car in the auto cross, we didnt want to run it to hard because its so new and we're 2,000 miles from the shop. She handled great, but the track was a little slick because of the weather. Only a couple of pictures got taken because we were almost constantly answering questions. We met alot more members today and they can feel free to add theirs(if they want), but unless we thought it was cool or unusual you'll have to wait to see some of them in the HOTROD or from other peoples post.

We're going to be hanging out in the parking lot of days inn, and will be drinking beer. We'll add more pics a little later.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts