Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just met with mike young of ( YOUNG GUNS PERFORMANCE COATINGS ) He said he is ready to hook up So Cal nova people and all stevesnova site people . He does ceramic coating, powder coating , his work is awesome ! He has over 800 colors of powder coating , He also has 5 different colors for exhausts/ headers silver, titanium , red, white , blue :yes: he can coat anything from atv ,automotive,bmx bikes, sandrail stuff, boat stuff , If its metal he can coat it ! He can even do heat coating for engine stuff as well :yes: this guys shop rocks :yes::D When mike ceramic coats headers he does inside and the outside , he takes pride in his work , to make the customer happy :yes: If you mention so cal novas you will save some money , he Is ready to hook us up .. the more things you bring him the more money you will save . I have seen posts in the past on here if some body needs stuff chromed , Its the same thing, the more you bring him the more you save and get quality work . you can call mike young at 909 944 4156 or email @ www.youngguncoatings.com or [email protected]

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does he have a minimum price?? How big is his oven?? Can he put a full size car frame??
mark I can get a hold of him and find out .:yes: jim sounds very happy with the work that has been done for him as well . let me know what all you need done and we can get the ball rolling:yes: take advantage of the so cal nova deal . :D

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
so what do you say. I am from steves nova site? :confused:

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What are you paying to get them done if you dont mind me asking?
It depends on what you want done . are they new, used, do they need to be sand blasted , how long the tubes are . the price can vary between about 150.00 to 200.00 being the coat the inside and out side Its like there doing 2 sets of headers, :yes::D 909 944 4156 talk to mike young dont forget tell them so cal novas . for discount or prices can be higher:yes:

·
Premium Member
2,611 Posts
hey mark, my co-worker has had lots of stuff done there too.
he got a qoute on doing the frame for his 67 Chevelle too.
i don't remember the cost he was given but he can do frames.
this guy even had his block powder coated.
Thanks Jim I don't need anything that big yet:turn: But It's Coming:yes: And It's nice to know how big the oven is:yes::D

·
Premium Member
1,348 Posts
Bummer that I already got mine done:eek: I got a decent deal though i guess:confused: I got my long tube super comps, flowmaster mufflers and all the pipe back to the turn downs done. I paid $250....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts