Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to upgrade to 1-3/4" headers in my quest to get a 10 second et slip with my 67, stock front clip, stock steering box. So here is a chance to get Hooker 1/-5/8" headers at a big discount from new. I have run these for several years, with ETs in the mid-11s, no leaks, no installation issues. Located in So Cal. Gaskets and bolts included. $250

·
Premium Member
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why were they cut and welded? To try and help with the oil filter removal? Stick car or auto?

Dave
67 Nova Boy
Dave, these were not cut and rewelded, just an earlier version of the same headers shown in the graphic from Summit. I had not noticed it but looks like Hooker made a slight change at some point. My Nova has a 200-4R automatic (same dimensions as TH350). I have gone to a short oil filter, as it is much easier to change. Not an issue for me, as I change it about every 3000 miles.

·
Premium Member
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FedEx is quoting $50, using the same box my new headers came in. I will check other shipping options and let you know it I find a lower price.
Sorry, I did not get the zip code in correctly, it is more like $120 to ship. My bad for not double checking.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Let me know how much shipping is to Chicago, 60655 and your PayPal. You can email me mzoomora at Gmail.com

·
Premium Member
3,866 Posts
Sorry you ate having so much trouble selling these. I have super comp 2243 headers and I don’t plan to give them away-I’d hate for you to give them away. You might try Facebook marketplace or store them and retry after the pandemic

1 - 13 of 13 Posts