Chevy Nova Forum banner

Holley EFI SUPPORT

2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Nova Doug 
#1 ·
Does anybody have experience with Holley support? I have called them for 3 days straight right when they open and left messages for them to call me back and I have heard nothing. This is after spending over 2 hours on hold trying to talk to someone.

Is this a lost cause? Am I doing something wrong? Is there a secret unpublished phone number?

I am really surprised at their lack of support!

I called them a couple of months back and wanted information on EFI systems. I told the guy I was building a drag car and wanted to know more about what they offer. He asked me a bunch of questions about the build, some of the answers I didn't know because I am just starting, thus looking for info. He told me, " You are giving me a lot of I'm not sure's and I don't knows. When you actually know what you are going to do you should call us back."

Kind of ticked me off!

So now I am wanting to call and ask them, "What is it that you need to know before you can help me. Or can we talk in more general terms like all of the other EFI companies I have talked to?".

Is that really too much to ask?

Anyway, have you had any luck with Holley support?

Thank you,
Doug

See less See more
#5 · (Edited by Moderator)
Sorry to hear, Doug. Bad customer service really turns me off. 1 bad customer interaction and they wont be getting my hard earned money! Plenty of good products out there, in fact, take a look at FiTech for your EFI. I'm moving away from my Holley 750 CFM Carb and looking at the FiTech Meanstreet EFI set up. $1000, 8 injectors, and great customer service - I'm all about it!

#7 · (Edited)
Since you asked...

I have a 74 coupe. I want to build a drag week type car that can be driven on the street. I am currently installing a backhalf, big tubs,and a new front clip. My plan right now is to install a Blueprint 632 with a powerglide.

The motor dynos at 815hp and about 800 tq. In two years I plan to add a F2 procharger.

Stock the motor could use a FItech or an EZEFI. But the horsepower with the power adder will be too high for those units. So that is why I am looking at a Holley Dominator EFI unit.

I have not seen an actual Dominator kit that is all incusive. For this reason I would like some input from them on parts needed and so I can start looking at a budget.

If you have any input I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Doug

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.