Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have owned my Wagon since mid 1996:D Check out my pictures I have taken over the years. But today was the best you will have to see the last (3)pictures and you will see why:yes:
I wanted to build a family cruiser something I could put (4) people in it and go any where with a nice motor,air and dependable and look cool doing it:eek: I think I have done what I set out to do and more.....
When I got my wagon the first (kind of Show was Vets in Long Beach) the first person I met was RK and of course he wanted to buy it:yes: When I got the Wagon it had a 194 (6) with a glide. I drove it for a couple of years like that. Then I yanked the 6 and the glide out and put the TPI and 700-R4 in it just in time to make the 1998 Hot Rod Power Tour. ( Long Haul Gang) Then in 1999 I tore it a part and it came back to what it is today:D I have put a lot of miles and broke some parts on the Wagon since then and that's what brings it to history part (at least in my book):yes: Today the Wagoon turned 100000 miles on it coming home from the LA Roadster Show in Pomona Cailf.:ragtop:I hope you enjoy my pictures I have taken over the years:D
It still has that new car smell..........OPPS! THAT WAS A FART:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
i LOVE that wagon!!!!!
congrats on a "milestone" and a lot of good times too!
leftcoast carl.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Hey Mark, I love your wagon. You've done a great job with it. I just hope mine comes out as nice and clean as yours did.
How was the show out there?

·
Premium Member
15,966 Posts
Good job!

Like the wagon a lot.

Al

·
Premium Member
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Mark, I love your wagon. You've done a great job with it. I just hope mine comes out as nice and clean as yours did.
How was the show out there?
Frank, You missed a good show:yes: I will never go on Sunday again......SATURDAY IS THE DAY :yes:

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
awesome mark way to go :yes: just think some of them miles where 1/4 mile blasts too :devil: :yes: :D have fun bud puttn 100000 more on her
" YOUR WAGON ROCKS "

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
It took you 10 years to put 100,000 on it? That seems like a lot, but when the car isn't your daily driver that sure is a TON of miles. It's awesome to see that you get use out of your wagon. After getting to sit in it and listen to the stereo I know why you drive it so much! It's either that or you're just a wagon lover. I have liked that car since I first saw it at Frisco's almost 10 years ago.

·
Premium Member
964 Posts
Glad to have met you when you first got your wagon, watched what you've done to it over the years, enjoyed cruising with you to numerous outings, and yesterday having fun driving to the Mexican restaurant and LA Roadsters Show, when your '67 was only 15 miles from reaching the 000000!!! Wanna sell your low-miler now? Congratulations Mark, RK

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Mark, actually with all the burnouts you have done over the years, that is not a true 100,000. Probably more like 50,000. The good news: you get to celebrate again in another 10 years :devil::D.

Congrats, car is sweet and very cool that you drive it every where :yes:.

·
Premium Member
6,444 Posts
Congrat's man but your really making it tuff on me. I have been wanting to drop TURBO on my car and making it a "LITTLE" more street friendly. You know take some gearing out of it and put a little bigger gas tank in it. Trust me it's and idea I have been thinking about since I pulled my old motor combo out of the car. Again Congrat's to you for building such a nice ride.

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
So it's just starting to break in?:D

Congrats to you and your sweet looking ride!:yes:

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Congrats on your milestone, put a few more miles on it and have breakfast on me at the Swing Inn.

·
Registered
79 Posts

mark ,congrats on making history.like those old photos of your car, but like the new ones with the lower stance.happy fathers day.

·
Premium Member
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for all the kind words.....and Mike this is way COOOOL thanks:D

Congrat's man but your really making it tuff on me. I have been wanting to drop TURBO on my car and making it a "LITTLE" more street friendly. You know take some gearing out of it and put a little bigger gas tank in it. Trust me it's and idea I have been thinking about since I pulled my old motor combo out of the car. Again Congrat's to you for building such a nice ride.
Go and make it streetable and have even more fun with it:yes:

Congrats on your milestone, put a few more miles on it and have breakfast on me at the Swing Inn.
Eddie, I will be down there on July 9th:yes: So lets do dinner at the Swing at about 6pm ok?:D

·
Registered
600 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS MARK... I LOVE THAT WAGON! NOW IF I ONLY HAD MONEY TO BUY ONE... I HAVE ONLY PUT 2500 MILES ON MY CAR AND I HAVE HAD IT DONE FOR ALMOST 4 YEARS... I GOT SOME CATCHING UP TO DO... ALL I NEED IS AN OVERDRIVE...:yes: LOOKIN FOR A 200R4, THEN I WILL BE FREEWAY FRIENDLY!

·
Premium Member
11,072 Posts
ALL I NEED IS AN OVERDRIVE... LOOKIN FOR A 200R4, THEN I WILL BE FREEWAY FRIENDLY!
Excuses, excuses........try 3.73's, 14.5-1 compression, an 8" 6000 rpm converter, 3-1/2" exhaust, no interior, and listening to my whiny brother from Los Angeles to Nashville, Tenn.!!
If not for the help of Adolph Coors and his medicine.............

·
Registered
166 Posts
:yes: congrats,if you count all the times you cruised on this site you would have about 200,000 miles by now.....congrats happy fathers day :D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts