Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks, the Hilton is booked for Friday and Saturday night, there are several motels close by so if you haven't made reservations yet you may want to find another motel to stay at:yes:

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
If anyone is planning on canceling their reservation let me know, I know a couple new guys that might be interested. Niether are big on leaving their cars or having to worry about having to many :beer1::beer1::beer1: and then driving to another location. I offered up my floor but their wives didnt like that idea.:no::no:

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Jeff, blocked rooms were blocked thru the 17th but have been filled and the hotel has sold all rooms for the weekend:eek:
Do we have the option of blocking more rooms next year? I hate to have these newer guys not show up, Ive offered my room since I can sleep (pass out) anywhere but they didnt want to impose, they havnt witnessed the NorCal brother/sisterhood.

I know last year the Scotish games were going on at the Fairgrounds and they or some were staying at the Hilton is that the same this year?

One of the best things about this show is being able to stay right there the whole time.:yes:

·
Premium Member
11,931 Posts
If anyone is planning on canceling their reservation let me know, I know a couple new guys that might be interested. Niether are big on leaving their cars or having to worry about having to many :beer1::beer1::beer1: and then driving to another location. I offered up my floor but their wives didnt like that idea.:no::no:
Maybe I should bring my sleeping bag.......:D

John

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
got my res.. Loooooonnnngggggg time agooooooooooo!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts