Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a friend told me about this site so im checking it out.... idk how to use it though... any help???

i love my 73 nova
shes a pain but gotta love her

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey hey, Randi glad to see you got on here. =) I sent you a PM (private message) with a quick rundown on whats what here, but I'm sure everyone else will be happy to guide you around too :yes:

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site, all the forums are listed on the lower right (FORUM JUMP), if there's anything specific you need just ask. I found by clicking everything is the easiest way to learn to navigate.:yes:

·
Premium Member
3,684 Posts
Hi Randi!
Welcome to Steves Nova Site! I wasnt able to go to the SoCal Novas John Force Car Show but I heard everyone had a great time! It wont be long before you get hit with photo requests!:D Everyone here on the site loves to see photos, it's how we connect with everyone and their cars. I'm sure SoKal63 will give you some great guidance!:yes: Talk with you soon!:yes: -Al

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
cool thanks for the help! <3 the only site i know is myspace ha ha ha
Thats funny. I know absolutley nothing about myspace....Welcome aboard...I've been here for a few short months and it's become an everyday place for me...I've gotten hundreds of people giving great advise.....Now I find myself even giving some...( tho I'm not sure it it's good advise or not......................................)

·
Registered
41 Posts
I was gonna post of pic of her 73 from John Force, but just went through my pics and realized I ended up without a single picture of either her's or mine, lol. :slap:

Hi Randi!
Welcome to Steves Nova Site! I wasnt able to go to the SoCal Novas John Force Car Show but I heard everyone had a great time! It wont be long before you get hit with photo requests!:D Everyone here on the site loves to see photos, it's how we connect with everyone and their cars. I'm sure SoKal63 will give you some great guidance!:yes: Talk with you soon!:yes: -Al

·
Premium Member
3,684 Posts
I was gonna post of pic of her 73 from John Force, but just went through my pics and realized I ended up without a single picture of either her's or mine, lol. :slap:
Dough!:rotfl:

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Welcome aboard. Don't worry about finding your way around this site, after just a day or two you'll be all over it, no problem. Lot's of helpful people here, both with your Nova related questions, and almost anything else as well (just read the rules, no political talk, etc.). Definately post some pics when you get used to this site, maybe even fill out a car profile in the car profile section.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts