Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought i would introduce myself. My name is DOUG and i go by Sandbed, i know wierd handle for a nova site. Same handle i use for any forum i'm on. Started with CVR a saltwater fish site and just stuck.
Anyways, I'm not exactly new to NOVA's. I've had one for 16 years, i bought it when i was 16 and rebuilt car. Welded up all the trim holes, did all the body work, put on a cowl induction hood and painted the car black in the garage. Ripped out the straight 6 and put in a 327 with a glide, blew the 327 and built a 383, blew the glide and 5 more tranys and 2 rearends. THe motors an animal, and the person who built the trannys really sucked.
SO, here i am again rebuiding my first car, my 63 NOVA SS. So far the interior is gutted and the front end is off to make room for a new TCI Coilover IFS. I'm curently smoothing the wirewall and installing a HOTROD AIR ac system. Eventually it will get a TCI rear 4link or IRS out back.

So just alittle about me and where i stand with my Nova. I'll try to start a tread and put some pics up soon.

Nice to find a knowledgable site about NOVA's

DOUG

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
You should find plenty of help and members out your way too.

Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the welcomes!

taz3, i know there is a local nova club here in town. I use to trade parts with them back in the day, lost touch since then. I'll have to see if i can look them back up, since i'm back.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts