Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Lisa. The "helpful hints" said don't be shy...like what does that mean? *lol* My dad's a car guy from way back and I inherited that gene too I guess. I own a '63 Nova SS and do most of my own work. Even helped with the paint. You have no idea how many broken nails I suffered wet sanding!! *sheesh* And for the record I'm just as cute whether in the garage in greasy jeans or putting on my little black dress for an evening out. *lol*

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I have a feeling that our resident pervs will be requesting pictures of the said little black dresses and greasy jeans in 3, 2, 1... :devil:

Oh, and while you're at it, post some pics of your car too :D

M

·
0 Posts
Welcome Lisa! Yay...more girl power! Yes, pics of the car!

And heck....I want to see you in the little black dress!:D

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site!

We have a few car gals here ^^, and I have a few female car gals in my family too! There are plenty of good folks willing to help or even needing help!:)

You'll have to post some pics of your ride, you'll need a host like Photobucket to post them though.:yes:

·
Registered
5,681 Posts
Welcome to the Site Lisa :waving:

You can up load photo(s) thru Photobucket......

Once that has been done, copy n paste the IMG Code, and paste it in the thread...:yes:

Once again Welcome :D

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,864 Posts
^^^^^^^^

:rotfl: :rotfl:

:welcome: Lisa ! Great to have you on the forum ! :thumbsup: Looking forward to your updates & plans for the car ! :pics:

Aloha nui loa

Ric

M

·
0 Posts
Seems to be more women than men asking about that little black dress. a little completion is a good thing.:devil:
Well, we need to see what the styles are these days. Maybe us women need to start a "little black dress" thread and all post pics! Wouldn't y'all like that?:confused::devil::D

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
Well, we need to see what the styles are these days. Maybe us women need to start a "little black dress" thread and all post pics! Wouldn't y'all like that?:confused::devil::D
You won't get any pics from me. I wore a couple of dresses in my life and there is always an open bar wedding involved so it's not a pretty sight haha. The stories from those nights though... That can't be posted here.

M

·
0 Posts
You won't get any pics from me. I wore a couple of dresses in my life and there is always an open bar wedding involved so it's not a pretty sight haha. The stories from those nights though... That can't be posted here.
Haha Love ya Alice!

You know me! I will! I'm easy when it comes to the little black dress!

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I have a feeling that our resident pervs will be requesting pictures of the said little black dresses and greasy jeans in 3, 2, 1... :devil:

Oh, and while you're at it, post some pics of your car too :D
How did you know what i was going to ask:pray:

And welcome to the site.............:D

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Welcome Home! :yes:

We love girls :D and Chevy II's :)

1 - 20 of 108 Posts