Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up people! So lets start with this, My name is Omar Marrufo. Im 19 and currently working as a game tester in Activision. I always wanted a Nova since my dad showed me his old car collection; which unfortunately he had to abandon when he fled his hometown =(. My dad is a mechanic and has been a mechanic for sometime now. Im lucky having him around. I recently bought a 72 that i hope to fix real soon. I would really like some help on finding interior parts, since my car needs some. I get somewhat good pay and hope to have my car done near the end of the year. To date i know i want, 383 stroker, torque thrust wheels not sure on tranny. My brother is fixing his 71 camaro and is also looking for parts. I hope to see some of you guys around, :salute:IF YOU SEE ME BETWEEN CULVER CITY AND TORRANCE DONT BE AFRAID TO SAY WHATS UP!!:salute: Im in the primered 72 with the Patrick(From SpongeBob) on the window :yes: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

These are the only pics i have at the moment. Ill get some of his camaro up....BTW haha that MC is for sale, 1980 if anyone is interested.

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site, keep an eye out in our classified for parts you may need.

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
Hey Omar,,
Welcome to SNS
Neighbor here, I'm in Harbor city, Let me know if you need any help with your 3rd gen.
Hook up with us on the South western fourm and So-Cal Novas.
Eric, Puke green 71:yes:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey Omar, my route is from San Pedro to Culver city.You might see me here and there in my teal Chevelle, do not hesitate to give me a rev. I sold my nova(DAMN) to a guy's girlfriend on this board.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts