Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here. I'm the proud owner of a 63 Chevy II Nova 400 2 door sedan. I've owned it since 1976. It's been a race car since 1969. I've known the owners since 1966. It has been a pretty successful bracket racing car over the years. I recently got it legal to drive on the street and last year ran Hot Rod Drag Week with it. It's a back-half car with stock front suspension and ladder bar and coil overs in the back. Look forward to being involved in this site.
Bob Niemczyk

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Hi there -- and -- Welcome to SNS

from 86323

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving:Welcome from Wisconsin! :horse: Pics?

·
Registered
Mike - 74 Nova Baltimore, MD
1,494 Posts
Hello Bob,
Welcome to the site!

I am sure that your years of experience will be both helpful and appreciated by other team members.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys, I'd love to post pictures but I don't know how. If someone could explain it in easy terms for an old guy I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
bob..... when you click on the reply to a post scoll down to were there is a box that says manage attachments. click on that an new smaller box will pop up an then click on the browse box. then go from there. hope that helps you. we want to see your car.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The first picture is from when I first bought the car. That’s my daughters in front. The rest of the pics are what it looks like now. All the work including the paint but except for the back half job was done by me. The pic with the trailer is from Drag Week. The one at Bristol Dragway is the 4th day of drag week.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts