Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up i am Brian. Rookie turned me onto this site. I am currently searching for a Nova. This is a great place to learn all you need to know that's for sure.

Rookie has been helping me out with a ton of questions i have. I am looking for a 66 or 67. I am looking forward to learning alot on here and getting a new car.

And i work for a company called NOVA Home Loans lol! :D

·
Premium Member
3,341 Posts
What's up Brian! Welcome to the site...nice to have another Tucson person around here. Hopefully when you find your car, we can count on you for get togethers, shows, etc. Tried to organize a Tucson nova show a couple months ago, wasn't such a good turnout. BTW: I have a clean 66 Chevy II Nova 4 door.

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
Welcome to the site, Brian!

I have been to Tuscon and it is a beautiful city!:yes: (I was there in the month of March, so the mid-summer months may have been a differant story...much like if you came here in January...:eek::D)

BTW: I know you are looking for a '66-'67. I have a '63 Convertible available that would be alot of fun, driving with the top down in AZ;). My rental car was a convertible and it was a blast driving in the greater Tucson area!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What's up Brian! Welcome to the site...nice to have another Tucson person around here. Hopefully when you find your car, we can count on you for get togethers, shows, etc. Tried to organize a Tucson nova show a couple months ago, wasn't such a good turnout. BTW: I have a clean 66 Chevy II Nova 4 door.
Will totally be interested in that!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the site, Brian!

I have been to Tuscon and it is a beautiful city!:yes: (I was there in the month of March, so the mid-summer months may have been a differant story...much like if you came here in January...:eek::D)

BTW: I know you are looking for a '66-'67. I have a '63 Convertible available that would be alot of fun, driving with the top down in AZ;). My rental car was a convertible and it was a blast driving in the greater Tucson area!
Well come on down now it is only 108 or so!!!!!!!!!! What started this whole kick was i had my HD Road KIng for sale. I had a guy that offered to trade his 63 vert to me. It was a way cool car but he bailed. I have sold the RK and now i am shopping lol! I do not have the talent most of you do so i will be buying one that hopefully needs nothing and i can just enjoy it!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well i finally found a 67 right up the rode from me! I need to figure out how to get privlages to post pics!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts