Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got myself a 69 nova well a Pontiac accadian which is same as a nova I belive the previous owner decide to do a light customisation on it which I think spoils the looks of it anyway there is certain things which isint connected up or missing which I need to pur chess to try to get it back to how it came from the factory it's got some good stuff on it but I need to get things like wipers also need some door rubbers as ism in the UK very hard to find anything here
So if any on on here as got any 69 nova parts going contact me on what you got and I see if I can use them thanks in advancr
Washe

·
Registered
1969 Nova . . 2dr . . Chino Valley,Az USA
4,838 Posts
Hi there ... & ... :welcome: to THE NOVA SITE

glad to have you here .....

from ... Chino Valley, Arizona , USA

:waving: .... jim

69 Nova 2dr, plain jane ... bought New in Phoenix, AZ

·
13,965 Posts
Welcome to SNS. Always great to have another Acadian owner aboard.

Just for info, Acadians were not Pontiacs, even though they had many Pontiac features. You will not find the Pontiac name anywhere on your car. The 69's were built on the Nova assembly line in Willow Run, Michigan, and exported for sale in Canada. From 1962 through 1967 they were built at the multi line assembly plant in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada. Compared to Novas, very few Acadians were built, because they were only sold in Canada. Post some pictures when you have time.

Bob

·
Registered
Mike - 74 Nova Baltimore, MD
1,593 Posts
Welcome to the site!
Please keep us posted on your progress finding replacement parts for your Acadian.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts