Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,
Great site and very informative. I had a 64 SS in high school and got very lucky to find a 65 actual barn find a couple months ago so I get my second chance to own what I never should've sold in the first place.

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
Welcome from NW Indiana

Welcome to the site. Lots of great people here to assist. I know I could of never completed my 65 Nova without them.

Looking forward to seeing your barn find without all the dust and other clutter.

Good luck with your build.

·
Registered
Mike - 74 Nova Baltimore, MD
1,597 Posts
Congratulations on the barn find... and welcome to the site!
Please keep us posted on your progress.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving:Welcome from Wisconsin! Good luck with your project. Keep us up to date on your progress.

·
Premium Member
1968 Chevy II Nova, Central Arkansas
2,040 Posts
I have heard folks question what is the definition of Barn Find. Now I have somewhere to refer them to. That sir is a true barn find and appears to be a nice one. Good luck with the build. Anxious to see it in the light of day.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
i think i've been in that barn before, or one like it built by the same carpenter some were in my michigan travels. those old oak timbers are a dead give away. congrats on the find, an welcome to the nova site. where you at in michigan ?

·
Registered
1969 Nova . . 2dr . . Chino Valley,Az USA
4,842 Posts
Welcome to SNS ....

great find ..... both th' 'barn & Nova' .... plus, a 65 very cool.

(I bought a 53 Chevy p/u 1/2 ton in a 'Tractor shed' once (back in Texas) ........

nice find ...... :yes:

·
Registered
629 Posts
That looks like a peach. At least what I can see through the inch of dust and stuff piled on top! I'm also curious where you found it. I know there are many cars around the Detroit area in similar surroundings. Good luck with it and I hope you post some pics.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Wow! What a find and has all the trim too! There is always room for another 65 on the road as far as I am concerned. Welcome to the site from Massachusetts from another 65 owner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts