Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I would like to introduce my self. My name is Emilio and I am a new Nova owner. I just bought a 1966 Chevy II two door with a straight six. The car needs a lot of work but it has a very straight frame and sheet meatl. Plans for it right now are to throw an axle under it and a small block, maybe a big block if funds allow.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
:yes: -- Welcome to SNS -- :D

jim

·
Registered
11,904 Posts
Welcome Emilio! I'm very close to you. I'm in North Hollywood.

If you need any help or have a question just ask! Oscar(Novamanoscar) owes me a few favors so we can watch him wrench on your car while we sit back and have a few beers!! :D

Just kidding Oscar!!:turn:

John
haha, hey i wouldn't mind rolling to someone else house to help out or watch :yes: :D

·
Registered
106 Posts
What's up man! Welcome to the site. Looks like a great start! Is it a driver right now? I'm in Burbank once in awhile. My in laws live there. I'm planning on doing a bobs big boy run one of these days. We should all get together. Didn't know nutcase was in NH! Just got to get my seats done!

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Thats a pretty clean little project you have there! Should be fun to 'put' around town with a bigblock:devil:

·
Registered
143 Posts
And welcome to the site. alot of good guys here. Im also close to you, like 15-20 min away. You look like you have a great start. keep us all updated!

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
Welcome to the site... you are so close to Giamellas...
:drool::drool::drool:

TO SNS EMILIO , :waving:
I CAN HOOK UP WITH JOHN TOO AND COME HELP OUT, JUS' SAY WHEN!
GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, ENJOY THE SITE!
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Welcome fellow SoCal. Dont take the jokes about sedans, posts and being inferior to coupes serious. We like to kid around here. :D cool looking project!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts