Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member from near Hattiesburg, MS. I've been a fan of Novas and wagons, especially, for years. I almost bought a '64 4-5 years ago, but wound up with a '66 Mustang instead (long, strange, twisted tale).

Anyhow, a couple weeks ago I flew out to Tucson, AZ, and drove back a '63 wagon. Since I have several project cars that I never find time to work on, I was looking for a driver with the mechanicals that I wanted already done, but with a funky beater vibe and a lack of cosmetic refinement that would keep the price in a range that a fireman with kids starting college can handle.

My new baby is a faded white, slightly dented but rust-free, original blue interior, 45K original miles daily driver with a brand new 350, 700R4 trans, camaro rear, TCI front end, and 15" rallys. All she needs to be ready for this year's Power Tour is a front seat, A/C, cruise, and some sound deadening!

I'm glad to be here, and since this one's a keeper, I'll probably be here for a long time. I tend to be a lurker, but I'll be popping my head up from time to time.

BTW, I know where a fella can find a nice '66 Mustang for sale... if anybody ever happened upon someone who wanted one, that is... :)

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Welcome to the site. Glad to hear that you found a nova that you are happy with. Hope you have lots of fun with it. Join in with us when you have time and post us some pictures of your ride.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving:Welcome from Wisconsin! Glad you decided to join in. Post some pics when you get time.

·
Premium Member
3,820 Posts
Glad you are joining the best Nova site.

Was your wagon the "white" one on EBay, by Jason?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome to the site from Alabama
Ahh...Sweet home Alabama. I'm originally from Tuscaloosa; or more specifically, Moundville. RTR!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Welcome aboard neighbor I live about an hour north on 49 from you .
Thanks. I'll have to catch up with you one day. Do they still cruise at the Sonic in Richland?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Glad you are joining the best Nova site.

Was your wagon the "white" one on EBay, by Jason?
Probably so. I found it through other channels, but the the owner's name was Jason and he mentioned having it on Ebay at some point.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TO SNS , :waving:

:pics:
GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, ENJOY THE SITE! :thumbsup:

:cool:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts