Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife, kids & I just got here a little while ago. We're staying at my sister in law's in Ontario, (Haven/60) area.

Wade, I'm going to PM you my cell #, so we can plan a day/time to rebuild that carb!

Charlie, I'm PM'ing you as well with my cell # so we can get the families together one day this week for lunch/dinner?

Fast Eddie, I brought back 1 of your vinyl (aqua) paint cans. The other one was pretty much used up on my kick panels. I appreciate you sending those out to me. I'll leave it with one of the So. Cal guys so the next time you guys meet up you'll have it back.

Does anyone know where CFR is located in Ontario? I want to stop by there before I leave and pick up some goodies for my Chevelle.

Sgt. Steve

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Steve, welcome to SoCal! You should try to make it to Irwindale Thursday if it fits on your schedule.:yes: Usually about 200 cars show up, including several Novas.

·
Premium Member
2,803 Posts
Wade, I'm going to PM you my cell #, so we can plan a day/time to rebuild that carb!

Does anyone know where CFR is located in Ontario? I want to stop by there before I leave and pick up some goodies for my Chevelle.

Sgt. Steve
Are you coming out to Wade's place to do this? If so, maybe I'll stop by to hang out.

CFR Performance
1260 E. Locust St. Suite 301
Ontario, CA 91761

Phone: 909.947.7888 Fax: 909.947.7881
Toll Free: 800.838.8024

Email: [email protected]

Business hours: 8:30 to 5:30, Monday to Friday, PST

·
Premium Member
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome guys!
Lyndon, I'm going to have to wait for Wade to contact me because I don't have his ph # or address with me. I'm not sure how far he lives from Haven/60 but I probably will have to drive over to his place to do the carb.
One evening this week we're going to hook up with Charlie & family for dinner. Also he volunteered to give me a ride over to CFR to pick up a couple items to bring home with me. :yes:

·
Registered
996 Posts
enjoy the strange weather.
i'm not sure how the riverside area is, but it's really random weather in san diego

1 - 9 of 9 Posts