Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,725 Posts
Snow is in Edmonton. Was over 20 on the weekend, got a sunburn to prove it. Been working on the yard all weekend.

Ray

·
13,723 Posts
I don't know where it snowed, but none on the westcoast...except on the mountains where it belongs:). Was 25 degrees here in Abbotsford on Sunday...first pool day of the season at our house. Sunscreen and other liquids flowed freely.

Bob

·
Premium Member
2,031 Posts
Hey all you left coast car people, how do you like the snow?. :D
What have you been smoking? :confused: :rolleyes: Alberta is still not on the left coast :rolleyes: Like the others said we are having warm sunny days on the west coast. :yes: Snow was on the mountains many miles from here. :yes:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Buddy, I havent been smoking anything. But I would consider Alberta closer to the west coast than the east, at least on all the maps I have looked at.:D

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Hey Buddy, I havent been smoking anything. But I would consider Alberta closer to the west coast than the east, at least on all the maps I have looked at.:D
Shh, they get sensitive when our weather is better or the same as theirs!:rolleyes: Besides they had a rough winter this year, too!:rolleyes::yes::D

·
Premium Member
1,725 Posts
But I thought Alberta was beyond Hope?

Hope, BC that is.

Ray

·
Premium Member
1,731 Posts
weather

Sitting at 2 degrees Centigrade ( about 30 degrees for our US friends) here in the Edmonton area at 12:00 midnight. Cloudy and dull all day with very cold winds... light snow flurries ..some areas got 2-3 inches of snow..VERY depressing...Still have the winter tires on the daily driver. Please send pictures of the sun to us, I forget what it looks like.:devil:

·
Premium Member
3,392 Posts
Hey all you left coast car people, how do you like the snow? Its 20 degrees out here in Ontario. :D
What have you been smoking? :confused: :rolleyes: Alberta is still not on the left coast :rolleyes: Like the others said we are having warm sunny days on the west coast. :yes: Snow was on the mountains many miles from here. :yes:
Key word being "coast". Alberta dosen't have one.:no:
Darn Canadians, can't get along and can't read a map. No wonder we drink so much. Long cold winters, not enough beaver to go around and gas prices through the roof. Unite my brothers or I shall summon the Newfies to crush all of you. Raise your glass and cheers. :D:thumbsup::beer1::beer1::beer1::clap::hug:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts