Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, ever since I was a kid, I always loved the look and sound of american muscle; especially the 66-67 Nova. Unfortunately, I never had any mechanical influenece growing up so I never had the balls to buy a fixer-upper and do the work myself and the good ones were always too expensive. Over the last few years I got heavily involved in the import tuner scene and built a pretty nasty 400whp Infiniti G35. I have even gone as far as deleloping new products for it that have been doing very well in that market. That side-income and experience has allowed me to go back to my original plans. Early last month, I found a good deal on a super clean 66. I have already been busy wrenchin' on it and have big plans. I want to do a very clean and powerful build. My philosophy is "less is more". I am want to delete everything I can. I have already pulled stuff out and relocated some more. Whatever anyone can suggest for a heater dash and firewall delete would be great. I look forward to seeing more of the Socal cars.

Sorry for the long intro, I'm just really excited!
Thanks,
-Sean

·
Registered
508 Posts
welcome to sns! im sure you will find any answer you need here. there are alot of people on here that know there stuff. got any pics of your 66? my cousin and i did a whole new firewall and dash set up in his 65, ill try and get some pics for you.:D

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
welcome to sns! im sure you will find any answer you need here. there are alot of people on here that know there stuff. got any pics of your 66? my cousin and i did a whole new firewall and dash set up in his 65, ill try and get some pics for you.:D
I only have some crappy cell phone pics. I'll try to take some this weekend.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Sean welcome to steve's.:waving:
People are really helpful on this forum so you are at the right place ;)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys, I can tell from your responses, this will be a great forum to be part of. Its also nice to see some local guys on here. I dont have and pics of the Novas yet but here is my other car...

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Welcome to the site Sean.

Nice work on the Infiniti G35. Just don't try and stuff that motor into the Nova :devil:
Where in SoCal are you? This Fri May 8th we are having a get together at a place called The Hat in Upland.
http://stevesnovasite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120267
You are more than welcome to join us. This way you can meet some of us. One nice thing about us is you don't always have to have your Nova to join us at any of our get togethers.
Keep an eye on the South Western section we have a lot of stuff coming up.

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome to the site Sean.

Nice work on the Infiniti G35. Just don't try and stuff that motor into the Nova :devil:
Where in SoCal are you? This Fri May 8th we are having a get together at a place called The Hat in Upland.
http://stevesnovasite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120267
You are more than welcome to join us. This way you can meet some of us. One nice thing about us is you don't always have to have your Nova to join us at any of our get togethers.
Keep an eye on the South Western section we have a lot of stuff coming up.
Awesome, I know where that is. My tattoo shop; Empire Tattoo is right down the street. I will def try to make it out....you just need to keep me away from those monster Chilli-cheese fries! mmmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Awesome, I know where that is. My tattoo shop; Empire Tattoo is right down the street. I will def try to make it out....you just need to keep me away from those monster Chilli-cheese fries! mmmmmmmmmm
We will be looking for you.:yes: We will be parked in the back

1 - 18 of 18 Posts