Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ed Harris here, I recently picked up a 1969 Nova 307 PG A/C car and have already started giving it the life it deserves. Just wanted to say hi to you all. I have already been enjoying the sites information.
Thanks

·
Registered
Mike - 74 Nova Baltimore, MD
1,495 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
WELCOME Ed ...

glad you found SNS ... good reading, and good people .

from Chino Valley, Arizona ... with another 69 Nova.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks for the welcome guys.

I'll try to get some pics up. I have a lot as I'm rebuilding the engine, suspension ,doing interior, front disc setup, etc... Trying to juggle it all with work and my daughters softball weekends.... well you know how it goes.

My immediate goals with the car is just to have a good running driving cruiser that I can take the family out to shows and the like. All the suspension components were original, and a pain to remove lol.

The car is a 307 still, but I had some parts laying around that I threw at it
416 heads, 268Hcam, Weiand stealth manifold, Holley 600 Mallory uni-lite, and a set of Hooker super comp headers to 2.5" exhaust. So at the very least it'll sound good:)

Vintage air is scheduled for delivery in the next couple weeks. The car was an original A/C car, but it was left open for who knows how long, so I opted for aftermarket replacement.

I also located some very comfortable bucket seats for install, the factory bench has seen better days, I plan to have a local upholstery shop match the rear bench for me.

Well that's pretty much the intro to the car. and where I'm at as of today. I should have it back up and running Sunday ( I hope)

I'll keep the post updated as I move forward, or backwards:turn:

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've added a few pictures and an update, but I got a response saying my post is waiting for moderator approval about an hour ago. Never seen that in a forum before.
Hopefully they'll be up soon.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Hey Ed ...

just a though ... If you go Bucket seats : you may want too keep that "Bench Seat" ... also.... they are getting harder to find.
I like my bench and still have my original bench , in the shop .

Nice pictures, of your 69 ...

again, Welcome to SNS.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts