Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hows it going, all you nova Masters? What a great site and community you have here, everyone! Thanks for letting me be a member of the stevesnovasite forum.

Shot out to a guy named Brian who is also a member here. I'm not sure his handle, but Brian was trying to help me find a rearend for my nova back in April. I never did get back to him because I lost his email somehow. I'm terribly sorry about that, but thanks for the help! Hopefully I can get back in touch.

Without further ado, my lady Blu. Shes a 1963 Nova Convertible "Commuter-Rod." Original 194 Straight-Six and recently installed complete Mini subframe kit with front Disc breaks from CPP. Everything else on the car is pretty much stock, minus the top. And being strapped for cash, lately all I can afford are dreams about turbos and 292's.

Thank you kindly,

-Shoreline

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Hows it going, all you nova Masters? What a great site and community you have here, everyone! Thanks for letting me be a member of the stevesnovasite forum.

Shot out to a guy named Brian who is also a member here. I'm not sure his handle, but Brian was trying to help me find a rearend for my nova back in April. I never did get back to him because I lost his email somehow. I'm terribly sorry about that, but thanks for the help! Hopefully I can get back in touch.

Without further ado, my lady Blu. Shes a 1963 Nova Convertible "Commuter-Rod." Original 194 Straight-Six and recently installed complete Mini subframe kit with front Disc breaks from CPP. Everything else on the car is pretty much stock, minus the top. And being strapped for cash, lately all I can afford are dreams about turbos and 292's.

Thank you kindly,

-Shoreline
Hi,
welcome to steves!!Where are you from in the bay area?Lots of stuff going on this summer!!bm

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
Welcome to the site. Glad to see our ranks in the BA growing. All the guys here are really helpful.

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Welcome!

-Justin

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
The bay area group is bigger than I ever remember and I have been into novas for 15 years. Welcome to the site and hope to see you at some events.

·
Vendor
7,085 Posts
Welcome to the site Shoreline,It was me that was looking for a 5 lug rear for you.

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
Welcome to the site...You'll find just about anything and everything here...Great people with great ideas and help..........:cool:

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
WELCOME TO THE SITE!!!!! everyone here is great , hope you enjoy

·
Registered
229 Posts
Welcome to steves :waving:

The bay area has a couple of thing coming up this week The Santa Cruz Cruise and a Donut Run...maybe we will see you there...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts