Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey 1968NovaSS3964sp were you crusing through the Somerville NJ Friday Night Show?

I saw a 68 Nova cruise through town and I noticed a Delaware Valley Nova Shirt. Dan was that you? If so did you park or did you take a cruise through? I had my Yellow 74 Nova out and was parked on the main drag.

I saw Bill Cole's Car up town also. I did not see him and I am not sure if he is on this site any more. Bill are you still on here?

If anyone wants to hang out one friday I might be able to save a couple spots. Let me know.

novamaniac
Bob

·
Registered
533 Posts
Hey Bob you have good eyes to notice the DVN tee shirt I was wearing.I wanted to stop ,but all the spots were gone.Let me know next time when your gonna be there and I'll get there earlier....Thanks! Dan

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
Once you meet him you won't soon forget, he's kinda on the tall side :D

Tommy:) (kinda short-n-stumpy)

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dan, I am not sure the next time I will make it. I am going to try to make it next week. I am going to make the GM Carlisle show run on Friday. I might only stay for a few hours and drive back.

The Friday after that I am going to go down to the Jackson Outlets. You are more than welcome to make the run with me. I want to try to get on the road early. I am not sure if I am bringing the 74 or the 63 wagon. If I bring the wagon I might want to take the back roads. I have not had the wagon on the highway yet or even out of Somerville. Let me know.

Thanks,
Bob

·
Registered
533 Posts
Hi Bob,I'm going Friday to the GM of Carlisle also_One of my cars that I recently sold is gonna be there .This car was bought by Rick,owner of Rick's First Generation Camaro.Its a Stock Eliminator 1969 Camaro with a TRACO ZL1 427 GM O-Dash casting number.I'm friends with Wayne Guinn who wrote the book Camaro-Untold Secrets.Wayne is doing a speech Friday morning about 302 Crossrams and their development,so I wanna be there early.I'll be wearing my Delaware Valley tee shirt too.We should get together there.Hey keep me posted on the Somerville Cruise and Especially the Jackson Cruise,I 'll go! Dan

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Dan, I will be up at the Somerville show tonight. If you are around stop up. I know last week you got too busy to call back or stop bye. Don't worry I do not bite :confused:

novamaniac
Bob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts