Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, thought I'd share what Ive been up to since March. What started of as just swaping in a 9 inch, well I got carried away. The thread is kinda my Ladder Bar "Blog". Theres alot of work still yet to do, and there are some things I should have done different,but oh well.
Brandon
http://www.nwnova.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=136&start=75

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
novas4life said:
Hey Guys, thought I'd share what Ive been up to since March. What started of as just swaping in a 9 inch, well I got carried away. The thread is kinda my Ladder Bar "Blog". Theres alot of work still yet to do, and there are some things I should have done different,but oh well.
Brandon
http://www.nwnova.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=136&start=75
Looks good. I didn't realize you were that far along and that involved. Maybe you can show me how to do some of that stuff one of these days to my 66.:D Thanks again for the loan of the wheels. I think I'm gonna order some for the front. I'm thinking about going with some 15x6's and running some 185's cause it will be more street than strip one of these days in the not too distant future...maybe.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
14,614 Posts
Repointer said:
Looks good. I didn't realize you were that far along and that involved. Maybe you can show me how to do some of that stuff one of these days to my 66.:D Thanks again for the loan of the wheels. I think I'm gonna order some for the front. I'm thinking about going with some 15x6's and running some 185's cause it will be more street than strip one of these days in the not too distant future...maybe.:rolleyes:
If we could talk you into showing up for some of the NW Nova meetings, you'd have realized how far along he was because that's all he talks about. :p :D

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
NovatoriusRex said:
If we could talk you into showing up for some of the NW Nova meetings, you'd have realized how far along he was because that's all he talks about. :p :D
I can't promise to be a regular, but I will make at least a few this summer. When I get those front wheels I plan on a little more street time.;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts