·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Right on, another more door!:yes:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys, i cant wait to get it painted. i think it will look so much better than that old primer i got on. the interior is black, plan to keep it that way, and im going to paint her,, midnight blue! but that wont be till the next 3 years or so till i get some more power under the hood. the block is a 1974 2 bolt main 350. next year will be a 355 and more goodies! hehehe. any comments or suggestions are more than welcome. later.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bumper?

do you mean the rear bumper? all i know thats the original bumper. its sticks out the same on both sides. and ill probrably just leave it like that anyways. its turning into a 4 door drag car street car anyways, sorta speak. infact, this coming thursday, if it dont rain,,,ill be at my local 1/8th track. ive been waiting a long time to go, lots of rain this month, and see what she'll run this time around with 9.4.1 compression. before it had 8.0.1. and hopefully be able to sgueeze in the mid 9's with high way gears.2.73. wish me luck! and keep them pics coming. later.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i think ill leave the bumper alone. i want to finish up the motor, tranny, rearend and suspension before i think about cosmetics, interior and exterior. i would just like to run in the low to mid 8's down the 1/8. i know thats not to wild compared to other cars at the track, but that would be sweet for me. later.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts