surface rust no rot other side better

looks like different fender only thing i can find major different

305 w th350 will convert to stick in a year or so

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanx

thanx man you were the only one who responed to my what its worth ? and i appreciate gonna send ya a friend invite

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanx

yeah he wanted 1700 but would settle for 1600 i wanted 1400 but settled we 1500 yeah man it was sweet everybody made out well on the whole deal

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Very cool. These are great cars.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Great find and super start to a cool resto. Even with the 79 front headlights, it will be a nice car.

If you're ever looking to change from the pop-out rear windows to fixed, lemme know. Maybe we can work out a deal. :D You were eventually going to turn the 79 into a parts car, right?

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
tnanx

thanx for the info everybody. well the springs in the 75 are still holdin alot of arch. the a/c and the popout rear windows were the main thing for me sorry.i wont part w those. yes the 79 is in better shape than the 75. but not by much. sorry but when the 79 craps the bed. it will be my parts car. the 75 is all manual. manual windows, manual brakes, manual steering,manual locks. no ac. no nothing. thats what i like. it will be a full on fully stripped race car. no frills. i would like to see ac in it. but that will have to wait. that will be the only perk on that car. but i do want the 79 to last a good long while. the 305 is weak as all hell. so this time next year i will take the small block out of my 82 chevy p/u. its good and strong alot of work done to it back in the day. and trans plant it w a auto to stick conversion. already got a set of pedals and linkage. out of a power brakes stick car. all i really need now is a saginaw. the p/u is a stick so i already have a bell housing and a centerforce dual friction. (which by the way i swear by them its got 100000 miles on it and it still grabs like day one). but gotta finish the 75 first. and get back workin on the landscaping. and the house. to keep the girlfriend happy.

oh p.s. if your interested in seein the 75 i keep talkin bout check out the thread "current pics of my project for ya" its still on page one but not for long im sure it will get pushed down slowey

·
Super Moderator
12,005 Posts
I wish mine came with power windows and locks, delay wipers, rear defroster and a dash pad that looked that good. Still think it is a shame to disassemble it but it is yours. Maybe you should drive it here and trade for the 76 hatchback I am going to buy. I'll help pay for your gas, maybe even meet you halfway :D

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i agree

i know that stuff is nice and i do like it but only when it is workin im thinkin bout the future when it costs more money to fix it than just not have it

1 - 18 of 18 Posts